Lincoln’s Open Top Sightseeing Tour Bus
Everyone is invited to discover Lincoln’s 2,000-year history with Lincoln’s Open Top Sightseeing Tour Bus!
Plan a family holiday day out and discover the historic city of Lincoln. This is a brilliant opportunity for visitors and locals alike to explore the city’s best attractions with knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides.
Lincoln’s Sightseeing Tour Bus allows tourists to experience some of the best photo opportunities of iconic landmarks from the top deck of the tour bus and receive an interesting (and often humorous!) guided tour of the city’s heritage.
Everyone has the freedom to travel anywhere in the city centre with the hop-on, hop-off service, meaning you can join the bus as many times as you like to see all the sites and discover what Lincoln has to offer – a great way to spend time with friends, partners, and family. Everybody is also encouraged to hop-off and experience some of the city’s best retail and hospitality venues, from independent cafes to unique shops, Lincoln has something for everyone!
Lincoln has a wide range of attractions and landmarks to explore and with the Open Top Sightseeing Tour Bus, the city is yours to discover! Experience Lincoln’s rich history through sights and stories, from Lincoln’s Magna Carta, the stunning Cathedral and Castle, to Roman Lincoln, Aviation Heritage and much more.
Start planning your trip to Lincoln today and see for yourself why visitors keep coming back for more!
• Hear interesting facts about the city and the best attractions with our experienced and entertaining tour guides.
• 9 hop-on, hop-off stops so you can really get to know the city at your own pace.
• The tour provides a unique flavour of the city’s rich heritage with something for everyone: from the origins of the Magna Carta and the stunning Cathedral / Castle to Roman Lincoln, Aviation Heritage and the life and times of the county’s most famous faces, including George Boole and poet laureate Alfred Lord Tennyson.
• Experience some of the best photo opportunities of iconic landmarks from the top deck.
Tours depart hourly from 10.30am to 3.30pm from the West Front of Lincoln Cathedral, however visitors can board the bus at any of the 9 stops:
1. Lincoln Castle
2. Lincoln Cathedral
4. Newport Arch
5. Museum of Lincolnshire Life
6. Brayford Waterfront
7. Transport Hub
8. Cultural Quarter
9. Brayford Waterfront
The full tour takes just under an hour, allowing people to hop on or off the bus at any designated stops along the route.
Fares cost £9 for adults, £7 for concessions and young people, £3.50 for children* over the age of three, and kids under that age ride free.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets can be purchased via the Stagecoach app (available on the App Store and Google Play), or directly from the bus driver.
For more information on the tour bus, visit www.lincolntourbus.co.uk